Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Diane Wardrup...


WILL NOT convert to Messianic Judaism for your vote, so don't bother asking her.


Great forum tonight! Here's a preview of what I'll write about tomorrow:

Award for Most Awkward Moment: Jimmy Schnurr
Award for Best Save Ever: Jimmy Schnurr

On a related subject, Jimmy just called in this request for a very special young lady named Cari. Cari, he wants you to know that you looked just as pretty tonight as you did on your wedding day...So this one goes out to you:

4 comments:

  1. Aahhh. . . what a romantic! You're right, that is a great save! Hope the voters think so....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Destiny, it was good to meet you last night! Even if we sometimes support different candidates, I look forward to constructive dialogue.

    Yes, I will even vote for some of your candidates, but because of my prominent position in John Murphy's race, it wouldn't be appropriate for me to make public comment on them.

    And, no, I don't think there are too many "John's" in Richardson...hahaha...funny story...

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, and:
    http://electchrisdavis.com/
    (:

    ReplyDelete