Monday, May 4, 2009

Just For The Record....

After a long day at the polls with my new B.F.F. Amir Omar, some might wonder if the landscape of my front yard has changed at all. I mean, he did let me borrow his jacket when I was cold *swoon*, then he wore a Bache-Wiig sticker for goodness sake, AND he entertained all of us with a wonderful array of Bill Denton impressions (everyone except Bill, of course, who you could totally tell was NOT on the A-team) so let's go ahead and check in with my front yard....

Destiny: Front yard, are you there?
Front yard: Yeah, Destiny, I'm here. What's going on?
Destiny: Well front yard, I have to ask, have there been any changes in your 'yard art' recently?
Front yard: Hmmmm, I don't know, why don't you take a look for yourself:
I will not be bought by chivalrous acts from the world's most perfect gentleman. Amir is seriously the nicest guy you will ever meet....but don't be fooled, his name is really spelled Ameer. You've been warned.

PLUS, Denny Stewart is REALLY funny, second only to Tom Bache-Wiig who's just basically retarded. Wait, we can't say that anymore can we...or can we?....last I heard it's back on, right?....after this:


Point of reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment