Monday, May 4, 2009

With a name like Destiny...who's at all surprised I'm hanging around polls all day...

And fun was had by everyone!

Poor Amir...He can't help who he digs.

Bache-Wiig means "Huge Dork" in Norwegian by the way

What a beautiful couple...

...and then there's the enemy...

Am I the only one who thinks he would be better off as a male model?
Seriously...when did the parking lot become a cat walk?

...and another one of Amir...

Then he showed us a neat trick he learned in Ladies' Home Journal to get rid of tie fuzz...

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No!!! Put it back up Will! That was prefect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since the RC obviously made Will take this down, here, I'll post it. Spot on:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39YUXIKrOFk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I took it off because I thought, in the interest of equal time, I'd find other candidate "look alikes" ... but finding this one for Tom Bache-Wiig stopped me in my tracks:

    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_BRW4gNHvrkk/SVlUYIb7x6I/AAAAAAAAGiQ/YbIeMhk-xfY/s200/Links123008Quote.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have an almost identical picture from yesterday...I'll send it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amir seems to be at ths location everyday. When does he go to work?

    ReplyDelete
  7. He took vacation days for all of early voting.

    He actually told me that Diane asked that same question and straight-faced he looked at her and said "Oh, I don't have a job."

    She gasped, and then he told her of course he was just kidding.

    ReplyDelete