Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Apology Letter to Bitter Ritter

Dear Martha,

I have many times made a complete ass out of myself, in public, also. So just know that you are in good company.

Furthermore, as a feminist, I cannot even blame these actions on my period, same as you and that whole menopause dealio you have (had) going on (years ago). Some times 'we's just gots to act a fool.' I hear ya sister! Explain that nonsense to my 3-year-old next time ya see her, will ya? She be acting like she seens a monster, but yo, it's just how we do, right?!? I mean fo realz, sometimes there ain't nothing else to do but throw down...represent, right?

Look, sis, i'z got yo back. If they'z be com'en round again, post'en that mess up, I'll rip that s*@$! down too, yo! Fo realz. No joke.

They don't know what it be like to be raised on the streets, boo...or, I mean, raised on the course, in your case...it's even worse than the streets...it be like little bitty streets, not even full size yo, that sh*%!'s be hard to navigate fo realz, ESPECIALLY in a golf cart!
Ok, so sorry againz cuz, no doubt.

You Gangsta though, fo realz~~

D.Shizzle

4 comments:

  1. An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a
    coworker who has been doing a little research on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast due to the fact
    that I discovered it for him... lol. So let me reword this.
    ... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending time to talk about this subject here
    on your website.

    Here is my homepage - austria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I understand this is sort of off-topic but I had to ask.
    Does building a well-established website like yours require a large amount of work?
    I'm completely new to blogging however I do write in my diary daily. I'd
    like to start a blog so I can easily share my own experience and
    thoughts online. Please let me know if you have any kind of recommendations or tips for new aspiring
    blog owners. Appreciate it!

    Also visit my web blog - germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in
    it or something. I think that you can do with some
    pics to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is great blog.

    An excellent read. I'll definitely be back.

    my web page ... sexclub

    ReplyDelete
  4. This website was... how do I say it? Relevant!
    ! Finally I have found something that helped me.

    Appreciate it!

    My homepage; austria

    ReplyDelete