Friday, May 8, 2009

Ok, enough with all this seriously hostile, totally not funny campaign junk....

Time to pour a glass of wine, sit back, relax and dedicate some songs to my favorite city council candidates....

First off-Bob, you could use a little of this...some advice from your finger flip'en twin...


Mr. Denton, have Teddy set your alarm clock NOW and FILE on time already!


To the super ambitious and phenomenal Jennifer Justice (You make all other 25 year olds feel like completely unaccomplished losers)...


Jimmy, you're gonna win this, please believe it! Don't let the elevator break you down...
(by the way, the only thing better than Kids Incorporated covering Prince...Jesus. Seriously that's it.)


For Mark, some Marky-Mark of course:


And to Mr.Volmer, a little St.Thomas by Sonny Rollins...


To my wonderful friend Chris Davis...


For Murph...who's actually a pretty nice guy that I have a little bit in common with, turns out.


To Sheryl:

...just like me

To Tom-we all know your voters are just waiting for election day to come out and cast their ballots, and if they don't, just...

Plus, here's one for the foxy Mrs.Bache-Wiig, because it's SO perfect...


To the lovely Daine Wardrup...only because I am such a ridiculously enormous Bache-Wiig supporter! (I don't really want you dead)


To Gary with Love--P.S. you haven't been legit in a while so maybe it's time to, I dunno, quit?

or perhaps this one is a better fit for you, sir...


For Mayor Mitchell:

(I kid, I kid)

To Pris, we all know it's come'n...


And for Mr.Mace-Dog, because according to the RC he's "fresh"...


Denny! How could I forget Denny, after all I did vote for him, didn't I?

(The Police-get it?)

And finally, to my good friend Amir...

...and a very special dedication just for his senior tax freeze...

No comments:

Post a Comment