Tuesday, June 30, 2009

For those of you that like me...yeah, both of you.

I'm starting another blog. I'll still keep this one going since the other's about nonsense, but C&P probably won't be all that good (what's new) especially since I'll be half@$$ing it now (;

Ok, so I'll preface my new blog by saying it's mainly for chicks, so just think of it as the anti-Richardson City Council.

Here's the address: PourMeAnotherSuburban.blogspot.com

I was asked to write a piece for a women's magazine based on some inebriated, impromptu stand-up I did about a particularly asphyxiating female undergarment, and figured that was as good a reason as any to start up a new blog. This way I'll be able to talk about things like Burger Island without having to find away to segue it into Richardson politics. (:

Oh, AND Abe and I have started our own company (not sure why the new blog took announcement precedence over that, but oh well).

It's called 3five6 (click on that, you'll win a free car) and it's good stuff.

Plus I'm still raising 3 kids, so I guess technically, I'll be quarter@$$ing Conserve and Protect.

1 comment:

  1. I assumed suburban=SUV, a soccer mom reference of some kind. I'll follow along in both places. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete