Thursday, June 4, 2009

It's 5 o'clock somewhere...


For the next 7 days, Abrahm and I have agreed to watch our friend's four little kiddos while they're on vacation in Mexico. Wow, we sure are great people.

That being said, I don't know how frequently I will be able to post on here.

We will have their 2 infants, 1 toddler, and a 6 year-old, in addition to our own infant, toddler, and 8 year-old which adds up to, let's see....3 + 2 + 2 x 7...carry the one...ummmm, at least 3 bottles of wine over the next week in order to keep my sanity in tact.

*Now for the disclaimer*

Being that I will have to multitask during the children's sleeping hours, odds are you will likely get two-drink Destiny's thoughts an opinions if you get anything at all. Now, I personally think those gems are some of my best work, but they are probably more commonly perceived as simply obnoxious by the general public. (Just ask Murph, he got to meet her once at his victory party. What a good sport he was. He still introduced me to Eismann, and even made a contribution to the three-drink Destiny efforts.)

Anyway, my blog may go a little something like this for the next week...buffalo wing and all...so you've been warned:
(So funny-try to ignore the weird pop-ups...it was the only version I could find.)


Seven kids, seriously, what was I thinking? It's like a scared straight program for pro-lifers. Even I know my maternal limitations....

No comments:

Post a Comment