Saturday, June 20, 2009

Twitter Bug

As a semi-hip 25 year old (I like to think), who's somewhat technologically savvy I cannot for the life of me get the hang of this tweeting fad all the young'en's are talking about. From what I hear it's a great way to market businesses, and publicize blogs but the whole tinyurls deal just baffles me. I only even attempt to twitter out of fear of becoming my grandmother, who to this day acts as though NASA snuck into her house and replaced her remote control with a panel from the space shuttle. In all fairness though, she does have an iPhone that she uses quite comfortably. This shows me there's hope yet. If you want to learn something bad enough, you will. It's when you finally give up on those other technological enigmas that NASA has won.

So I encourage all of you to please contribute to this worldwide experiment in voyeurism and sign up, even if it's for no other reason than to make me feel like an even bigger-out of touch-underotweeter. Perhaps twaccountability is just the motivation I need.

And here's a list of instant friends for you to follow:

RichardsonNews
Ed Cognoski
RichardsonGO
Ian McCann
MayorRG
Pris
Chris Davis
Jennifer Justice
Dennis Stewart???
& Lil' ol' me

No comments:

Post a Comment