Sunday, June 14, 2009

WARNING: NOT ABOUT RICHARDSON, avert your eyes if you must

Dallas Arts Festival=So Fun+Pretty Sweaty

There was free admission to The DMA, The Nasher Sculpture Center, and The Crow Asian Art Museum
(Rothko matched her dress)



Above The DMA, below The Nasher



Obscene...Eddie and I were trying to recreate this silhouette



Outside the streets where lined with art vendors and other wacky creations...Exhibit A:

The metal on this van had been baking in the sun all day, and I told my husband I was going to pick a fight with someone just so I could shove them into it. (not very Christian)



This whole car was covered with yarn...


Fun was had by all....


Sleep was had by some....


You may recognize this cowgirl since she's made a previous appearance on my blog...


Plus, they had really neat crafts for the kids! I would highly recommend going....next year of course, because you've already missed the boat for this year's hot, sweaty fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment