Saturday, June 27, 2009

Whining Blog

*This is all because I was not able to express enough of my inner-Brenda Walsh during my teen years*

Bill, I know you are not just going to let Gary throw YOU under the bus like this.....

"At a neighborhood association presidents meeting Gary Slagel said something like "Bill Keffler might not like this but..." and then he described how meetings could be put on the web. So there you have Slagel openly digging at Keffler. Where is that on everyone's whining blogs?"

{Right here.}

"People need to stop getting their panties in a wad. They haven't even had a budget cycle with the new council. No doubt you will see some kind webcasting after they are far enough down the road to know what the budget situation is."

{My panties are certainly none of your concern good sir or madame, and I can promise you the next meeting WILL be broadcast (in some form), whether Keffler likes it or not.}

1 comment:

  1. "I can promise you the next meeting WILL be broadcast (in some form), whether Keffler likes it or not"

    Preach, sister! I like the way you think.

    ReplyDelete