Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back in my 'partying days'...

My girlfriends and I use to have a code word for whenever one of us was drinking a little too much and acting obnoxious. We used to say "jellyfish." Obscure enough that you always noticed it, but still somewhat easy to fit into an inebriated conversation.

I tell you this because I think it's time the council comes up with a 'jellyfish' for Mr.Macy. Maybe something along the lines of 'Jump'n Jupiter Bob!' Seeing as 'Riiiiight Bob' and 'Ok, Bob' does not seem to be obvious enough for him.

Plan B, rig a stunning device into the cushion of his council chair and give Keff the buzzer.

1 comment:

  1. We could taze him? It might keep him awake if he nods off, and signal him to "zip it, lock it, and put it in his pocket."

    Of course, I jest. No one is advocating abuse of the elderly.

    Maybe we could get Steve Mitchell to break into the "perfect cheer?"

    ReplyDelete