Monday, August 17, 2009

Forget the Code of Ethics, let's focus on a Dress Code instead.

The worship team at my church does this too. Cute.


This is how I imagine the conversation went:

Gary: Ok team, this Monday, no more black suits....people are perceiving us as the "bad guys" and so we need to work on our image.
Amir: I say we go with grey.
Mark: But I don't have a grey suit...
Keffler: Dang it, me either, I let my son borrow my grey suit and the city's pool suit is checked out right now.
Gary: Okay, okay, calm down fellas. Wear whatever you have, just no black, alright?
Mark: Sweet! seersucker it is......

1 comment:

  1. ...and since Gary ran his business out of the city-owned suit store for years, paying no rent, he always has the best suits of all the councilmembers. :)

    ReplyDelete