Tuesday, September 1, 2009

BREAKING NEWS: The Pot Calls The Kettle Black!

You guys are getting kind of ugly in some of these comments...

I'm all for clever humor (even though, I fully acknowledge, mine often times fall short of that) but some of these personal attacks about looks and what not, are making me rethink the 'anonymous comments' being turned on. Unless you're Brad Pitt (or Abrahm, of course), you're probably earning some pretty bad karma points with all of this ugly talk.

Just remember, you reap what you sow. So please, do as I say, not as I do. (:

And to all you kettles out there who are tired of my soul searching, and rules, and calls for decency...to you good sir or madame, I say suck it.

*sidenote-you guys don't even want to know the hours that I have to put in at the soup kitchen just to break even for this blog.

9 comments:

  1. Be who you are and do what you need to do. There is an upside and down side to blogging as in most things. It is not your responsibility to parent, but you can delete whatever makes you uncomfortable. It is your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to anonymy@10:15

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as I love censorship, and boy do I ever, I do not want to start delete comments. I've only done it once in the history of this blog, and it stunk.

    What I'll have to end up doing it turning off the anonymous comments, so only people who really, really, really want to make fun of Eismann will comment because they will have to log in and fill out a captcha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Attention: for all of you who want to make anonymous, nasty comments about (1) Chuck "Mr. Plastic Surgery" Eisemann, (2) David "Lurch" Peters, (3) Martha "Bitter" Ritter, et. al., you better do so quickly. Times running out. Whew, I feel better. -xxoo Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I NEVER said to stop calling her Bitter Ritter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. anonymy@1:14, only one person I know of who uses so and so et. al. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sherri always signs her name. (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would think she would always sign her name, but, unless she is saying something, um, mean.
    Otherwise, she generally does has an interesting view point and good things to add to the conversation. Besides, how do you know I was thinking Sherri anyways??? Hummmm??
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a liar. And that's the truth.

    ReplyDelete