Thursday, September 3, 2009

Nothing to do with Richardson

...but I would just like to say, I don't hate this man. I get him. Heck, we might even be kinda kindred.We choose not to have a TV, so I admit I'm a bit behind on this story, but hearing it retold through the perspective of my husband was like watching a romantic comedy. I was moved, I laughed, I was torn, I was in love.

As someone who has been on both sides of this situation, I still feel the need to stand up for this older man, which says something. (ok, tie it back to Richardson Destiny, c'mon, you can do it) .......And I know for a fact Bob Macy has wanted to slap one of my kids before.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry this guy is an asshole. He could have just walked away. It's not like Wal-Mart is a small store. You never touch another person's child. If he had slapped my 19-month old daughter he would be black and blue in this mugshot, or at the hospital.

    JOhn

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband said the exact same thing John!

    Let's just compromise.....he should've slapped the mother. (:

    ReplyDelete