Tuesday, October 6, 2009

For All You Collin County Richardsonites...

From the Noble desk....

It is with great enthusiasm that I invite you to an exciting announcement by my friend, Judge Greg Willis. I hope you’ll join me as well as numerous elected officials from across Collin County.

Judge Willis will be delighted and encouraged to see you, to meet you if he hasn’t already, and to visit with you if you know him already. Many of you have kids who are not in school that day – what a fun (and relatively short) event to bring them to!

If you could let me know if you’ll be coming I would be so appreciative. We would love to have a big, enthusiastic crowd.

Who: Judge Greg Willis

What: Resigning judgeship; announcement of future plans

When: Monday, October 12th, at noon

Where: Main Collin County Courthouse (on the front steps), 2100 Bloomdale Road, McKinney, TX 75071

Why: Because it’s fun!

Contact:
Candy Noble
Noble.house@verizon.net
972-867-1060

{Fun factoid about Greg Willis: He's married to the most awesome woman on the face of the earth, which is a sign of good judgment in itself.}

No comments:

Post a Comment