Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ok, so I took David's little quiz...


And this was the only question that threw me for a loop - "There should be no laws regarding sex for consenting adults." ....(even though I'm pretty sure they were talking about sodomy and stuff) Since this was the closest one I could equate to expressing my sanctity of life beliefs I picked 'M' ...I also picked that just in case they meant that there should be, like, NO LAWS against people 'doing it.' Like they should be allowed to in the McD's playground for instance. Definitely 'D.' Strongly 'D.'

Take it for yourself, and share the results. Click Here For The Quiz.

{Proof for David that I'm a totally B.A. Super Conservative - See if you can spot me, I kinda blend in...

Golden Corridor Republican Women's Club Board Photo}

11 comments:

  1. No way D.! You are further "right" than me? Before I took the quiz, I thought I was so far right I was about to fall off!

    8)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but you're ok with people fornicating in public...tsk, tsk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, when I read that question about "There should be no laws regarding sex for consenting adults.", I was wondering why people would even want a law about that. Never even thought of public sex or homosexuals. But I did vote "D" on the drugs. All of the personal stuff got an "a" except drugs. On the economic stuff, it was a, a, b, b and a.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wha???? You think they SHOULD repeal drug laws?

    See, after I went to that Prostitute Round-Up with Chris Davis, I realized that drug use affects so many more people than just the user. A majority of those women had children back at home who you KNOW where not being properly cared for. I'm all for stricter drug laws.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No way should drug laws be repealed. People who say “it only affects me” are wrong, like you say. So the “D” was for “disagreeing” that drug laws should be eliminated. Heck, I don’t even drink (any more). Some people has a lifetime limit on total alcohol they cam consume, I just reached my limit really quick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, I'm an idiot, you're right. I miss read that one. I retook the quiz but the dot still came up in the same spot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. At least you are consistent!

    8)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was tough to spot you in that pic, at first. And then I spotted the pink hair and leather gave you away.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Destiny, honey, are you sure that you didn't photoshop yourself in this picture with all of these ladies?

    I like your pink hair. Sometimes, if I'm not careful, the woman at the beauty salon makes my hair a lovely color of blue...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Swear it's real. Been on the board for 3 years now....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photo.

    One of these things is not like the other
    One of these things is not quite the same ..

    ReplyDelete