Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Wednesday Night Trifecta

Obamanomics, Chris Davis & Wine.
First of all, any meeting where wine is served = good { + better than Richardson City Council. }

A flask won't fit in my nice pants, which is why I'm always FORCED to wear sweat pants on Monday nights. Lesson here: You want fancy Destiny, you throw a shindig like the Dallas County Repub's do.Secondary lesson, don't be a social networking A-hole, because as a Christian, God will make sure you are properly busted and held accountable.

#darntwitter

Ok, so basically, Obamanomics was very interesting don't get me wrong, but as part of the "new generation" I started twittering during the meeting, and at one point Tom Paulken made this very profound statement....to which I tweeted:

"Quote of the night "where are the people of character?" ...as @ceisemann sits behind me."

What can I say? I am that internet bully 48 Hours warned you about.

But whatever, C. Eisemann has tweeted like 3 times ever (*I actually just tried to fact checked that, and turns out he's blocked me....what a catty bitch) anyway I never thought he'd actually see my on-line bravado, but then I got called out by the Dallas Repub prez who started talking about their Fbook and website (which PS-Guiliani, seriously? Huge Pro-abort, but whatev, so is Kay Bay, I guess), and then he asked me if they're on Twitter yet by saying 'Hey Destiny-are we? Are you tweeting this?'

So yeah. Karma. Thanks.

Oh, but the night did have a silver lining, I got a picture with my {favorite} mayor:
Who's having a thing tomorrow night for a fellow badass who you should all give money to.

I feel a throwback youtube dedication coming on.

To Destiny's Mayor...

2 comments:

  1. Sorry he is your favorite Mayor. Wish he had found it opportunistic to get change underway when he had the opportunity and WAS mayor.
    Anyone else looking for a new city leader with hudspa?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We could certainly use some hudspa.

    ReplyDelete