Sunday, November 8, 2009

Guess those twinkle toes....


Last night, while volunteering at the Star Children's Charity gala (an amazing organization which raises money for 7 different wonderful Collin County causes), I spotted one of Collin County's most upstanding elected officials and his stunning wife (who's feet are prominently featured above).

My mystery shoe guest was gracious enough to let me snap a shot of her killer pumps so that I would have a reason to not only talk about Star Children's on C&P but also her fabulous husband.

And so, because I know the feet don't automatically give away who this Collin County couple is, here are some other clues:

He serves on the Ways and Means Committee
She and her three daughters and one son have the most angelic voices this side of McKinney
He has worked tirelessly over the years to Defund Planned Parenthood
She serves on the board of this wicked awesome club
He ranks up there with 'Corndog' on my list of conserva-crushes, and I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I believe the reason he is such a great man is because he has a phenomenal woman behind him. (oh, and she's a total fox, too) If that doesn't give it away, I don't know what does.

Winner, as always, receives one years free subscription to Ed Cognoski

Oh, and by the way, just in case you were beginning to think I might actually be this great volunteering woman of generosity, and ask me to help at one of your events, by "volunteering" I mean I twittered, drank gin and took goofy pics all night on my iPhone. (so, come to think of it, kind of like going to council) Exhibit A...
Exhibit B & C were not directly related, but I pretended they were...

3 comments:

  1. That would be Ken Paxton - great guy - btw, he plans to run for Florence Shapiro's TX senate seat, if that opens up. He has my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Anonymous! Bonus points if you can name his fabulous wife....

    ReplyDelete
  3. And, that would be Angela. I'll pass on the one-year free subscription to Ed Cognoski; he hasn't posted anything in months. What about a subscription to the Richardson Coalition's monthly newsletter; I am needing some new liner for my cat's litter box.

    ReplyDelete