Monday, January 11, 2010

I had the weirdest dream last night....

Bill Keffler was an Italian immigrant, but no one knew it. And so at meetings he would talk all normal, but then I ran into his family at a restaurant and he was all 'that's a one spicy meatballa'-ing it up because he didn't know I was there. Then when I confronted him he said that Italian-Americans have a really hard time in Texas and so to get where he's at today he had to lie about it. fair enough.Related: Keff and I use the same exterminator turns out.

4 comments:

  1. That is one "knarly" forked tongue he has!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going for an Italian Moostache.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I had a dream with Keffler, I'd call it a nightmare...

    ReplyDelete
  4. he is the definition of an enigma. does much good but at the same time because of his association with slagel, gets trapped into bad things. he really need to cut those ties with slagel and redeem himself.

    ReplyDelete