1. In 2010 I will put more value on my words (please feel free to throw this back in my face every time I call someone a fetus eating douche bag)
2. Spend fewer days lost in on-line arguments with people who are so set in their ways they will never budge causing them to suck energy away from me that would be much better spent on my beautiful family.
3. Start a PAC. My mother started her first one by the time she was 24. I am obviously slacking.
4. Limit the amount of ridiculous teen vampire dramas I watch. And force Abrahm to watch.
5. Stop complaining about Richardson and start working to improve it. The city council is powerful but so are we.
6. Quit trying to get Abrahm to wear eyeliner. He is not even a vampire and it's time that I accept that as a fact.
7. Walk more. And perhaps make note of citable issues around my neighborhood as an attempt to better achieve resolution #5 all the while assuring my neighbors will hate me in 2010.
8. Spend less time on Facebook.
9. Eat more organic food.
10. And finally, I will not just forgive Mark Solomon 7 times for blocking me from his Twitter and denying my friend request on Fbook but I will forgive him 7x70 times in this coming year.