Yeah, I know what you're thinking, but I'm talking about the literal rodent; the disease carrying, long tail having, cheese eating animal. (not that that'll deter anyone from joking about the Coalition in the comments though, I'm sure)
Anyway, I need to know how to get rid off these little pantry raiding bacteria bags. I've been force to put my moral dilemma with their demise behind me because unfortunately the inhumane traps are the only ones that seem to be working. And because on any given day I have between 2 & 117 children in my house, calling an exterminator to put out poison is not an option either (I don't think, but please tell me if I'm wrong).
So have any of you ever tried that high-frequency device which sends out a pitch only audible and subsequently loathsome to the rats? Does it work? If so, this is my first choice. Our second choice is to get a cat. I do not want a cat.