Monday, January 25, 2010

Y'all wanna see something that's probably totally copyrighted?

My Dallas Morning News headshot!

I finally made it onto their blog so I got to see the real thing, in color.

Now let's take bets on how long until I get an e-mail telling me to take it down. And Jeff, no whistle blowing- Our friendship is more important than copyright laws!

Speaking of Jeff, guess who just turned 29 yesterday? So take a break from the tin-foil hat comments and go over there to wish him a Happy Birthday!

7 comments:

  1. You're much perkier in person.
    (And thanks...1:-{)>)

    Jeff Weiss
    DMN

    ReplyDelete
  2. dangit. I was going for Sarah Palin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great person to try and imitate. To die for. You and Palin both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what is a tin foil hat comment??

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is your problem with copyright law. It is there to protect an individuals work. Maybe you should have a little more respect. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yowza....I figured most of that was my mama's work.

    ReplyDelete