Friday, February 19, 2010

Musings of an idle mind.....

So over on David's blog he's posted a lot of Bill's bills, but I guess we call him 'Tex' now, which I like, even though I am not sure he's tall enough to deserve such a name, but I digress, so anyway David posted Tex's bills. Or would it be our Texas taxes that pay Tex/Bill's bills?

Anyway, one of the charges was to Rose Tattoo, which I was very disappointed to find out is just a restaurant, but that didn't stop me from imagining a Tex sized tattoo on Bill. My guess is it would look something like this, but double, plus one and maybe his wife's face as well.

3 comments:

  1. you have more humor than anyone I know. love your post on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, let me say this. Keffler's got, what 5 kids? He's going to need a bigger back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7, I thought.

    Either way the tattoo artist would definitely have to make their heads smaller.

    ReplyDelete