Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Name That RINO!

For those of you who aren't hip with the lingo, RINO stands for Republican In Name Only.

This particular RINO, who I've obviously disguised (ten bucks says he had wicked-lib dreads like this at one point in his life though) is only of relevance to you Collin County Richardsonites. He's a huge douche-canoe, running as a Republican but partying it up with all his other Prius driving brahs and trying to raise muney for his campaign. And yes, that is a fake doobie in his mouth.

First one to guess correctly gets a Sam Johnson bumper sticker.

8 comments:

  1. County Judge candidate John Muns. Hold on to the Sammy sticker; I'll *stick* with my Hank III bumper badge. (This contest would've been more difficult had you changed the .jpg filename...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm, some might even say I wanted people to know who he was....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ;) I find your ideas intriguing and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He was endorsed by the DMN. Guess they don't appreciate fiscal conservatism. No doubt he's being opposed with the blessings of those who never want to turn off the "tax income spigot."

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I could, I would go with Self over Muns. Self has done very good at being a fiscal conservative without care for who he butts heads with. But I can't vote for either one, don't live in collin county.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm on Self mailing list and I'm always getting very thoughtful updates and I can tell he really cares. This Muns douche somehow got my e-mail and has been sending me ugly, hateful e-mails for the past two weeks. He even went as far as to create and anti-Self website. Obviously he's bad news.

    ReplyDelete