Wednesday, March 31, 2010

While my panties may temporarily be unwadded.....

(mainly because I'm lazy and hate having to sign in every time I want to check a comment) this could change at anytime but rest assured the subscribed readers list has been saved so if I have to revert back no one will have to re-subscribe.

Just a refresher.....

COMMENT POLICY

If you don’t have anything to say then it’s probably better to move on, not comment. No nastiness or childishness. Argue like an adult. Use proper grammar and spelling, if at all possible.

Disagreement based on philosophy is welcome, anonymous trolling is not. I don’t mind disagreement, it’s stupidity and ignorance I abhor.

This blog is run like a neighborhood bar, every body knows your name (eventually), and I don’t know anyone named anonymous. I delete anonymous comments. So pick a handle (if you must) and stick with it.

Please have a sense of humor, not everything here is meant literally, duh, but somethings are. You should be able to figure out the difference.

Above all, take pride in your comments. If you can't, don't post 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment