Thursday, April 8, 2010

So I found this advertisement the other day in the paper.....


and below is the conversation that followed....

Me: Oh, pa-lease, seriously? Figurines? Seriously?

Abrahm: Oh wow, that is kind of ridiculous. What type of people have Michelle Obama dolls on their shelves? Creeeeeepy....

Me: I dunno, PLUS, I thought Jackie O was already dubbed 'the first lady of fashion.'

Abrahm: ....so she's like what? Blackie O....get it? Like O for Obama?

Me: OH MY GOSH GRAND DRAGON DELAROSA! I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID THAT! THAT IS SOOOOOOO RACIST!

Abrahm: I'm Mexican, I'm allowed to say stuff like that.

Me: I want full custody of the children.


So all this time as I've been defending my household's vote for McCain, laughing off the Libs who just said we were just racist, I've been aiding and abetting a bona-fide Mexican supremacist right under my own roof. My apologies Kroger check out girl who I overheard telling another customer that only racists were voting for McCain....you are wise beyond your years. (with the exception of me of course---I mean, I called Abrahm a grand dragon really loud, so obviously I am super not-racist, oh yeah, and I married him also, so there's that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment