Thursday, March 31, 2011

Being an a-hole on this blog is a privilege, not a right.

And in order to earn that privilege, I require that you sign your name to all the snide, little bull$#*! comments you leave on C&P.

Why? Because honestly, I'm sick of you amateur a-holes dumping all of your loser rage in my comment section and then running away like the sissy cowards you are.

Your life sucks, we get it. And you've probably already tainted your given name in every other (non-virtual) forum available, so now your left with nowhere to build up your dwindling self-esteem but on the webbernets.  Well, sorry to be the one to break it to you, but that makes you an even bigger loser, you pathetic turd. 

....You know why I get to say that? Because I'm the head a-hole in charge on here and I use my name. That's how you'll know who I am when you sit next to me at a forum or bump into me at a council meeting. You know, all the places you won't have the balls to be an a-hole to my face?

From now on, you leave a douchey comment and don't sign your name, it's getting deleted.

7 comments:

  1. Margaret McLarnon TownsendMarch 31, 2011 at 7:12 PM

    Destiny, Thank you . . . you saw how they jumped on me for writing about the anonymous that made the personal attacks. I love your BLOG. . .I will tell a friend to read it and of course right then ANONYMOUS has just erupted on your BLOG. Then they call and say “Why would you read that $%@^”. . .well I already got use to the jerk and ignore him. I just figured the guy/gal had some serious anger issues. . .like I said before. . . .a 6th grade class says “what kind of person writes like that and signs anonymous . . .Cowards . . .Bullies. . . $%^&*()*!! With all the ANTI-BULLY campaigns in the schools. . . .makes you wonder if maybe ANONYMOUS has kids leading the charge!!! Bullies have little Bullies . . .poor kids!!! Thanks again Destiny, mmt

    ReplyDelete
  2. now they will just get a throwaway account to sign in and post....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, if their venoms worth that much effort to them. I bet it's not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaret McLarnon TownsendMarch 31, 2011 at 7:44 PM

    As long as Destiny DELETES the really "sick/angry" ones. . . it doesn't matter that they make a throwaway account!! Then she can throw it away if she wants!! mmt

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah but then she has to become a full time moderator for the douche bags.

    ReplyDelete
  6. At best, they'll get to have their rant up for a few hours but I'm usually pretty good at checking my email...that is, unless I'm busy like raising my children or something.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Destiny, I'll stick with what I told you earlier this evening: the City of Richardson can only be restored to its past glories when all seven council seats are filled by anonymous blog commenters.

    ReplyDelete