Sunday, May 1, 2011

BBQ(ueer) for Amir...

Out at Glenville Park today, Amir held his fourth and final "BBQ in the Park." Considering the ridiculous weather, it was nice to see that so many people could make it.
And by "nice" I obviously mean it sucked, seeing as I was hoping to get a whole smoker of meat to myself, but whattayagonnado...
Pork was ever there, er, I mean Herc was even there.
Just in case they ran out of beef I guess???

All in all, it was a great way to spend a ridiculously freezing "well that's just Texas in May for ya" kind of day with the family!

I, personally, like to wait until the very last minute to vote, just so that all of my candidates have every chance possible to disappoint me.


1 comment:

  1. How unusual? to see Stevie at an event - and with his hands in his pockets even!

    Can this "togetherness" with Amir continue after the closed door Mayor vote is over?

    Only thing left waiting for is Mr. McCalpin's take-down of the completely unfounded RUMOR it was really windy, and unseasonably cold.

    ReplyDelete