Monday, May 14, 2012

Make Richardson (at least a little) Weird

Austin, Houston, and San Antonio all have one. I'm sure this one will be listed as the "Dallas location" on their website but whatevs. How cool would it be if Richardson had its very own Alamo Drafthouse? Not to mention it'd be so close I could practically put my kids to sleep, flip on the baby monitor, and... *wheels turning*... no, I won't abandon my children to drink beer and watch movies, but it'd certainly warrant paying a sitter. A.Laska's riling up the neighborhood and even got a shout out from Robert Wilonsky over at the DMN... click me! click me! click me!

5 comments:

  1. I think this is among the most significant information for
    me. And i'm glad

    reading your article. But want to remark on few general things, The web site style is

    great, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

    Check out my web site :: sorouh real estate pjsc abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this blog. It's simple, yet effective.
    A

    lot of times it's very difficult to get that "perfect balance" between usability and visual appearance. I must say you have done a fantastic job with this. Additionally,

    the blog loads super fast for me on Safari. Outstanding Blog!

    Feel free to visit my web site; http://Worldwindtravel.Blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks , I've recently been looking for information approximately this topic for a while and yours is the greatest I've discovered so far.
    However, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you positive in regards to the source?


    My web blog :: couleurmaedels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there I am so excited I found your webpage, I really found you by accident, while I was browsing on Aol for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to
    say thanks a lot for a fantastic post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design),
    I don't have time to browse it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the great job.

    Feel free to surf to my page - Coconut oil For Hair

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just couldn't go away your website prior to suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the usual info an individual supply for your visitors? Is gonna be again often to check up on new posts

    Feel free to visit my site: Stephanixn.Bravesites.Com

    ReplyDelete