Friday, May 10, 2013

Where to even begin....

I'm a firm believer that the only events that should be held from the bed of a pick-up truck are NASCAR parties and/or klan meetings.

But I will make an exception just this once simply because it bore from it such an amazing picture. Plus, these people are the whitest bunch of caucasians I have ever scene, so maybe they'd get a free pass anyway. I mean, they do white pretty hard, you guys. Exhibit A: Gary's clapping.

And man, Mike Mazdsfjhsdlj looks like he's about to haul off on Laura. I feel like I can almost hear his brain screaming, "Dammit woman! I told you not to wear that ladybug jacket!"

But then there's Bill, my favorite.... he's two shades away from full blown tanorexia, and brings just enough color and soul to keep this pic from being supremely white. So, this one's for you, Keff.... testify, my bruthah. 


9 comments:

  1. Laura certainly wins the award this campaign season... And every other season, actually, for worst dressed. By a landslide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh c'mon now, she usually looks pretty cute. Not always age appropriate, but cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura is the most inappropriately dressed woman in public office.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon may 12 9:46 PM, sounds like you've seen her at the Boards and Commissions banquets, in her short, tight red cocktail dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I didn't see hands anywhere they shouldn't have been. But maybe I was distracted by the long white feather boa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad Laura won, if only to stick it to folks who write things like, "I'm a firm believer that the only events that should be held from the bed of a pick-up truck are NASCAR parties and/or klan meetings."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, because I was obviously being so serious.

    ReplyDelete